Product Support Specialist
Location: Remote (Work from Anywhere). Full-Time
Time-zone: US Eastern (5:30pm IST to 2:30am IST)
Salary: 35k-60k INR per month
In order to keep growing, we are looking for a talented and hardworking Technical Support agent to join our Remote Support team. As a Technical Support agent, you’ll join a high-energy working environment and will enable our growth by providing excellent support to our users. This position will be to primarily take phone calls and assist our customers through a wide range of issues while guaranteeing a high customer satisfaction as well as experience.
Required detailed training will be provided of our product for handling customer queries.
- Answer support tickets – You will be responsible for replying to support tickets via calls, email or chat
- Provide superb customer support – Provide clear customer service via different channels, solving product problems and providing required guidance to our customers
- Solve customer problems – Answer a variety of product related questions through our support desk, in a professional, empathetic and courteous way.
- Find out about bugs – Finding and reporting bugs or other issues when they are reported by any of our users
- Answer pre-sale questions – You will help answer any questions potential customers might have. You will also assist in making the right decision concerning buying our product.
- Superb level of English – Communication skills in US Accent is a must
- At least 2 year of experience in technical support role
- Knowledge of SAAS, B2B products and web support tools.
- Exceptional courtesy and overall a “people’s person
- Knowledge or experience with online learning platforms would be an avantage
- 1 year of customer service experience in a call center preferable.
- Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills, email, internet usage, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company’s success.
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to effectively communicate difficult outcomes while maintaining a positive customer experience.
- Ability to maintain performance objectives such as attendance, schedule adherence, net promoter score, first call resolution.
- Used tools like Google Apps, Slack, Zendesk or other similar CRMs – (Advantage)
- Can autonomously troubleshoot and further investigate to fix a problem
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting
Required Computer- The Specialist will have required Upload and download speeds above download of 12 mbps and upload of 3mbps on their computer even if it requires a new ISP. Specialist is required to have at least 4GB of Ram, Core 2 Duo or greater processor (Core i5 recommended), Windows 10.